Changing....

I can feel the change inside myself...
I'm changing into a RUDE, MEAN, COLD-BLOODED person...aku ni makin lama makin sial laa..I HATE MYSELF NOW!


I did a lot of mean things to those who ever loved me...



I break with my petbrother, Amir Faez. I made 10 Oct a sad day for him. I made him cry. I made him sick. I'm mean. how can i do that? I'm sry...so sry...but seriously...SORRY NO CURE! i know that well!



other than that, i hurt another friend of mine. Idk why. so suddenly, I'm mad to her w/o reason. I act so rude to her. I ignore her. I 'kutuk' her. but sry to say, i take her as my friend is b/c i gv myself a mission...a good one...and my mission completed, i should leave everything...but she cant...idk what to do more. i cant hurt her more. if not, my mission will fail...that's not what i'm hoping for..but she cant understand..y just don't she understand me?
I just don't want to think about them...but when I goin to bed, everything just come out from my mind...
however, i can't bring my hostel emotional to school. school is another world for me..idw to ruin my school life..


God,
May God bless me. May God forgive all my fault. May God show me a bright way to go. May God block the way to hell for me. 
God,
I hope for nothing, but just be a better person, stop being evil, stop being rude. I dislike being that way. I dislike being mean. That's not the real me. May God bring me back to the right way, conduct me to be back myself. 
Oh God, 
I'm helpless. May God lend a helping hand to me. I don't want to suffer anymore. I'm really so everything! 








and 
May God bless my family, my friends and the one who is reading now!

No comments:

Post a Comment